Halloween Prize Draw
Terms & Conditions
(Dated: 21st October 2020)
By taking part in this prize draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions, then you should not take part in this prize draw.
THE PRIZE DRAW
- The promoter is Gymshark Ltd of GSHQ Blythe Valley Park, 3 Central Boulevard, Solihull, United Kingdom, B90 8AB (“we”, “us”, “our”).
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
HOW TO ENTER
- On Saturday 31st October 2020 we will announce the prize draw via a post on our Facebook account. To enter the prize draw you must have a go at carving a pumpkin and share a picture of your carved pumpkin in the comments of the announcement post between 15:00 GMT on Saturday 31st October 2020 (“opening date”) and 15:00 GMT on Sunday 1st November 2020 (“closing date”).
- Entries that are late, lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for a technical or other reason will not be accepted.
- Your entry must stay live for the duration of the prize draw.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over to participate in the prize draw.
- We reserve the right to ask any winner to provide proof of age.
- Our employees (and their immediate family), or anyone directly associated with us or the administration of the prize draw, are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
- Entrants must have a valid email address and valid Facebook account to participate in the prize draw.
- Entrants must also reside within countries eligible to receive deliveries from us – if you reside within a country in which we cannot deliver, you are ineligible to participate in the prize draw. You can find this information here.
- We reserve all rights (at our sole discretion) to decide if the eligibility criteria is met and/or to disqualify you from the prize draw if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- Three winners will each receive Gymshark product up to a maximum value of £50 (fifty Great British pounds sterling or local currency equivalent if the winner resides outside of the UK (“prize”), subject to stock availability on the winner’s local Gymshark store.
- The prize is subject to winner confirmation (i.e. we can contact the winner and can confirm eligibility). The winner must also provide us with their full name, postal address and a valid email address in order to claim the prize.
- The prize is personal to the winner and can’t be gifted, transferred or sold and no cash alternative is offered.
- We reserve the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
HOW ARE WINNERS SELECTED?
- Three winners will be selected by random draw performed by a computer process.
- Our decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winners will be notified via direct message to their Facebook account on or around 15:00 GMT on Monday 2nd November 2020.
- If a winner does not respond to the direct message within 48 hours of being notified by us, then they will forfeit their prize and we may offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
- We must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation we will send the surname and county of the winners to anyone who emails a request to firstname.lastname@example.org within 1 month after the closing date.
- The winners will be announced via our Facebook account in the comments of our prize draw announcement post on or around Monday 2nd November 2020.
- If you have an objection to any or all of your surname and county being published or made available, please email us at email@example.com. In such circumstances, we must still provide the information to the relevant authority on request.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the prize (or any part of it) if a winner breaches any of these terms and conditions or if they are found to have acted in a dishonest or fraudulent manner.
PUBLICITY & DATA PROTECTION
- We may re-post, publicise and otherwise use any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio or any other materials that you post in relation to the prize draw (including as part of the entry process or as part of a prize) or if you tag or mention @Gymshark in any such content, whether via the same platform that you posted or shared the content, as well as via other social media platforms that we use, and on our websites. We will contact you should we wish to do this.
- If you are a winner, we will contact you with further details if we want to get you involved in any publicity and/or events that we have planned.
- We will only process your personal data in accordance with our Privacy Notice and as set out in these terms and conditions with regard to the announcement of the winners and fulfilment, delivery and arrangement of the prize.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Insofar as is permitted by law, we, our affiliates, agents, distributors, representatives and/or employees will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any winner or accept liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by our negligence or the negligence of our affiliates, agents, distributors, representatives and/or that of our employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
- These terms and conditions will be governed by laws of England and Wales.
- We and you each agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.