We Gift The City - Gift Card Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
By taking part in this prize draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions, then you should not take part in this prize draw.
THE PRIZE DRAW
- The promoter is Gymshark Ltd of GSHQ Blythe Valley Park, 3 Central Boulevard, Solihull, United Kingdom, B90 8AB (“we”, “us”, “our”).
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- This prize drawis in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter.
HOW TO ENTER
- On 14 December 2020 we will announce the prize draw via our Twitter account @Gymshark (“Gymshark Twitter Account”).
- To enter the prize draw you must take a picture of our We Gift The City double decker bus and tweet it to the Gymshark Twitter Account between 12:00 am GMT on 14 December 2020 (“opening date”) and 11:59 pm on 18 December 2020 (“closing date”).
- Entries that are late, lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for a technical or other reason will not be accepted.
- Your entry must stay live on your Twitter account for the duration of the prize draw.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over to participate in the prize draw.
- We reserve the right to ask any winner to provide proof of age.
- Our employees (and their immediate family), or anyone directly associated with us or the administration of the prize draw, are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
- Entrants must have a valid email address and valid Twitter account to participate in the prize draw.
- Entrants must also reside within the United Kingdom, if you do not reside within the United Kingdom you are ineligible to participate in the prize draw.
- We reserve all rights (at our sole discretion) to decide if the eligibility criteria is met and/or to disqualify you from the prize draw if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- The three winners will receive a Gymshark gift card (in the form of a digital code) up to the value of £100 (one hundred pounds sterling).
- The prize is subject to winner confirmation (i.e. we can contact the winners and can confirm eligibility). The winners must also provide us with their full name and a valid email address in order to claim the prize.
- The prize is personal to each winner and can’t be gifted, transferred or sold and no cash alternative is offered.
- We reserve the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
HOW IS A WINNER SELECTED?
- Winners will be selected by random draw performed by a computer process.
- Our decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winners will be notified by us commenting on the winners’ posts and inviting them to contact us via direct message from their social media account shortly following the closing date.
- If a winner does not direct message within 14 days of being notified by us, then they will forfeit their prize and we may offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
- We must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation we will send the surname and county of the winner to anyone who emails a request to email@example.com within 1 month after the closing date.
- If you have an objection to any or all of your surname and county being published or made available, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, we must still provide the information to the relevant authority on request.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the prize (or any part of it) if a winner breaches any of these terms and conditions or if they are found to have acted in a dishonest or fraudulent manner.
PUBLICITY & DATA PROTECTION
- By taking part in the prize draw you agree to:
- grant us (and our affiliates) a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display and exercise all publicity rights with respect to your prize draw entry (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio), and/or to incorporate your prize draw entry in other works, in any media now known or later developed; and
- waive all moral rights contained in your prize draw entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
- You agree that we may use your prize draw entry (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) for any purpose and in any way we choose, including, but not limited to, marketing, publicity, advertising and internal non-commercial purposes.
- We may re-post, re-tweet, publicise and otherwise use any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio or any other materials that you post in relation to the prize draw (including as part of the entry process or as part of a prize) or if you tag or mention @Gymshark in any such content, whether via the same platform that you posted or shared the content, as well as via other social media platforms that we use, and on our websites. We will contact you should we wish to do this.
- If you are a winner, we will contact you with further details if we want to get you involved in any publicity and/or events that we have planned.
- We will only process your personal data in accordance with our Privacy Notice and as set out in these terms and conditions with regard to the announcement of the winner and fulfilment, delivery and arrangement of the prize.
- By taking part in the prize draw you agree to:
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Insofar as is permitted by law, we, our affiliates, agents, distributors, representatives and/or employees will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any winner or accept liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by our negligence or the negligence of our affiliates, agents, distributors, representatives and/or that of our employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
- These terms and conditions will be governed by laws of England and Wales.
- We and you each agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.